Good to see everyone is keeping busy over the holiday period!
December has been very busy for us – we’ve already released four new add-ons for Microsoft FSX during the month. Today we continuing our march towards FSX compatibility with the release of CoPilot V3.5, one of the most widely used navigation utilities from the workbench of Peter Jacobson and Konstantin Kukushkin.
CoPilot made its original debut more than seven years ago and has become a staple of many virtual pilots since them. Since the release of FSX, many of these same users have asked for this FSX version.
CoPilot V3.5 has these key features:
- Point-and-click flight planning – choose destination and CoPilot finds an appropriate route ready to fly using CoPilot’s GPS instrument
- CoPilot GPS – compact and capable
- Moving Map – track your progress visually
- Printed maps, airport diagrams, charts and approach plates – publish your own personalized “Airman’s Guide”
- Installs instantly to use with any aircraft – either FSX or FS2004
- Fly Direct to any airport, waypoint, VOR, etc
- Fly to any Nearest airport
- Fly any FSX or FS2004 flight plan
Registered users of V3 of CoPilot are eligible to the FSX version at no charge.
CoPilot V3.5 is available on CD-ROM for FSX and FS2004 from software dealers nationwide and carries a suggested retail price is $29.95. It is also available for convenient delivery by download for $29. For more information about CoPilot V3.5, please click here.
CoPilot V3.5 was developed by two talented Flight Simulator pioneers Peter Jacobson and Konstantin Kukushkin.
You may also be interested in these posts