Frosty Software have released their Texture Max Load Editor for FSX.
The Texture Max Load Editor is an application that has the ability to change the value of the maximum texture size that Flight Simulator X can load. The application has a professional design and five different resolutions to choose from. The resolutions range from 256×256 pixels all the way up to 4096×4096 pixels. A unique feature of the Texture Max Load Editor is its service. The service makes sure that the resolution never changes back to the default value even if you change your Flight Simulator graphics settings! No other Flight Simulator application has the ability to do this.
- Five resolutions to choose from
- Service to stop the resolution changing back to default
- Run when Windows starts
- Run when Flight Simulator starts
- Automatically start the service
- Checks for updates
- Compatible with all third party add-ons that use HD and SHD textures
- Custom Graphical User Interface
- Auto-Change feature
You may also be interested in these posts