For the best TripleHead2Go experience in Flight Simulator X: Acceleration, a small Flight Simulator configuration file tweak is necessary. This tweak will allow the field of view to properly adjust to your desired TripleHead2Go resolution.
To automatically configure Flight Simulator X: Acceleration for Surround Gaming with TripleHead2Go (recommended):
Matrox’s Surround Gaming Utility (which is part of the TripleHead2Go software bundle) can automatically configure Flight Simulator X: Acceleration for use with TripleHead2Go. To download the latest version of the Matrox SGU, please visit:
To manually configure Flight Simulator X: Acceleration for Surround Gaming with TripleHead2Go (for advanced users):
- On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
- In the text box that appears, type: %appdata%\Microsoft\FSX
- Click OK.
- In the directory that opens, double-click the fsx.cfg file, and open it using Notepad (or another text editor).
- Within fsx.cfg, in the [Display] section, locate the “WideViewAspect” parameter. (You can use the “Find” function in Notepad to make this easier).
- The default setting is “WideViewAspect=False.” Change the line to read “WideViewAspect=True.”
- Save your changes, and exit Notepad.
You can now launch Flight Simulator X: Acceleration as usual, and enjoy Surround Gaming with TripleHead2Go!
You may also be interested in these posts