AvSimMap II – a moving navigation map similar to the map found in the Garmin G1000, G900, G500, G600, GPSMAP 396, GPSMAP 496, GPSMAP 696, or Avidyne Entegra – is now available for Windows X-Plane users.
AvSimMap II can dramatically improve your situational awareness while flying with X-Plane. This is a generic product, so it can be used with any aircraft.
AvSimMap II contains the following map features found nowhere else on a moving map for X-Plane:
- X-Plane FMS Flight plan including magenta active leg
- Cursor to pan the map
- Screen brightness control
- Terrain (toggle ON or OFF)
- North UP or Heading UP option
- 360° and 120° Arc navigation ring
- Class B, C, D and E Airspace
- Restricted and MOA airspace
- Airport, VOR, VORTAC, VOR/DME, NDB, and Intersections
- Low level airways
- Major Highways
- Obstacles with height labels
- State and Political Boundaries
- Range control
- Heading, Track, ground speed, wind and outside air temperature
- Combine AvSimMap II with an analogue panel using Instrument Builder. Make a request by email, and we will attempt to combine any of the prefabricated panels with AvSimMap.
They’re offering a special promotional price at the moment, but you’ll have to be quick, as it ends on September 30th.
You may also be interested in these posts